Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011

Die Kochecke

So, nachdem ich mich jetzt von Rheda erholt hab :o) hab ich ein bisschen am Haus weitergemacht. Blöd is nur, jetzt hab ich so viele Sachen, die ich alle gleichzeitig machen kann, dass ich zu garnix komm :D Habs trotzdem geschafft, mal in der Küche/Esszimmer/Wohnzimmer was zu tun =)

As I'm now recovered from the fair in Rheda, I did some progress on my cottage. Unfortunately I have now the choice to do so many things, so I don't make it to do anything :D Though I was busy in my kitchen/dining/living room =)

Photobucket 

This is the kitchen corner. I got the tiles from Tiny ceramics on the fair, the rest is made by me. Not finished though, I need some more decoration etc.

Photobucket 

I saw on the fair a rack like this and as I had no money left to buy it, I had to rebuilt it on my own :D This is the result.

Photobucket 

And finally my huge cabinet, also completly made by me. Some of the stuff on it I bought in Rheda. 
I really do like it =)

Photobucket

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen